Welcome Log in Your account
0,00 € Total
1 420,92 €
9-port Managed IEC61850-3 switch with...
1 132,32 €
8-Port NAT Secure Switch,100Mbps NAT...
9-Port NAT Secure Switch,100Mbps NAT...
(translated from dutch)
1. No complaint will be accepted 8 days after delivery. The goods that are the subject of a complaint must remain at our disposal for inspection; they will be assumed as accepted by the customer, when they can no longer be recognized or have already been processed.
2. Our invoices are payable in cash net to Buizingen, we accept a payment on 30 days net for our regular customers. The accepted or unacceptable bills of exchange issued for payment do not entail any novation or deviation from the jurisdiction conferring clause and place of payment.
3. In case of disputes, only the Rechtbank and Vredegerecht in Brussels are competent.
4. In the event of non-payment on the due date, the amounts due will result in a fixed interest of 15% without any prior notice. The simple determination of unpaid matured amounts at the end of the month authorizes us to make a change of view at the expense of the debtor, even if the buyer excludes this provision in his purchase conditions.
5. If an invoice remains unpaid on the due date without the buyer being able to give any valid reason for his refusal or postponement, an invoice will be added to the invoice amount, apart from the interest for postponement and any protest and offer costs, or an increase. of 15% with a minimum of € 25 for loss of floating trading capital. It may be merged with the judicial interest.
6. The invoiced goods remain our property until full payment of the invoice.
7. The goods travel at the buyer's own risk, even with free delivery. We take back, nor exchange material that has left our warehouses. Every consignment that is not addressed to us free of charge will be refused by our receiving department, with written prior agreement.
8. All orders for goods will only be executed according to our possibilities, without any guarantee of the delivery term. We will make every effort to execute these as quickly as possible but no order may be destroyed for that reason, unless the order form explicitly and with our agreement states a fixed date. Even in that case strike and exclusion from suppliers or special weather conditions as force majeure excludes our responsibility and cancels all delivery times. Every other delivery term mentioned is the usual expression of a wish.
9. All correspondence must be addressed to the registered office of the company.
10. The commitments and contracts signed by our representatives and agents are only binding upon us after a written confirmation or confirmation from us.
11. Our prices are always subject to revisions and are subject to fluctuations in the prices of commodity prices and foreign currencies.
12. Each invoice under € 62 is automatically increased by a lump sum of € 12.5 for administration costs.
13. These general sales conditions remain valid only in spite of other conflicting purchase conditions of our customers.
14. Unless otherwise agreed in writing our invoices are payable on 30 days net.
15. Delivery carriage paid for every order above 350 €. within Belgium
Terms and Conditions - Inelmatec
Article 1 - Definitions
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Article 3 - Applicability
Article 4 - The offer
Article 5 - The contract
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
Article 7 - Obligations of the consumer during the cooling-off period
Article 8 - Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs thereof
Article 9 - Obligations of the entrepreneur in case of withdrawal
Article 10 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Article 11 - The price
Article 12 - Compliance and additional warranty
Article 13 - Delivery and execution
Article 14 - Duration transactions: duration, cancellation and extension
Article 15 - Payment
Article 16 - Complaints procedure
Article 17 - Disputes
Article 18 - Additional or different provisions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions:
Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the consumer acquires products, digital content and / or services in connection with a distance contract and these goods, digital content and / or services are provided by the entrepreneur or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between that third party and the entrepreneur;
Cooling-off period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or professional activity;
Day: calendar day;
Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form